Instructions for registered participants
Here is how you access our events:
- You will receive an email with a zoom invitation on the day of each lecture, a few hours before the talk. Please do not share, forward or resend that email or the information it contains.
- When the event starts at the time indicated in the programme, please follow the link that will be provided in that message and enter the access code (in the same message) when prompted.
- You will not need to install a zoom client in order to join. However, doing so might improve your experience. Otherwise, a browser-based application will start.
- Please be aware that a new link will be generated for every session in our series and posted in advance in the same fashion. You will therefore receive a new invitation email with a new link every other Monday.
- Please also be aware that you will receive the bi-weekly messages with the access information from a <*@tum.de> address, as the online conferencing infrastructure is kindly provided by Technical University of Munich. We recommend you make sure that you can receive emails from that domain.
Due to the great public interest in our series (we’re now standing at over 600 registrations), we chose a webinar format for our lectures. The Q&A after the talks might have to be restricted to a few selected questions submitted in writing through the webinar “Q&A” chat. However, if possible, we will provide a more personal form of interaction.
We are planning to record our sessions and to put them online. If you do not wish to appear on that recording, please keep your microphone switched off at all times. Everyone’s microphone will be automatically set to “off” when you join and can only be activated on permission. There will be no video option for participants. No record or trace of your presence will appear in the video.